Friday, August 11, 2017

New release Box top and Preview of vintage frogs and containers....

I love it when math works!!!  This will be my first time working with LeHay.  I will be finishing the chart for this box.  It will be on the Size #3 Oval Stitchers Box Sea Green.  Robert LeHay will be taking orders for the box and will ship them in December.  Yes, he is a one man band and is working as hard as he can.  But this will give you time to stitch the topper and the accessories that will be released in the next couple of weeks.

Since this is the first time I have worked with Robert LeHay, it is my fault on the miscommunication on the release of the chart.  But as many of you know his work is outstanding and worth the wait.  I will have all the ordering information on the chart.  Here is his contact information LeHay's Shaker Boxes .  Robert has been very gracious and will take orders for the box.

I cannot wait to finish it this weekend and show off the truly finished project.  I love the versatility of this project.  It could just be a sewing box, or it could be a wedding gift, or anniversary gift.  I am also excited about finishing up the accessories.

I am releasing the accessories as a different chart for those of you that do not want another box in your collection.  Yes, gasp, there are a few of you out there that have enough boxes, or do not want a box, so these accessories will be lovely in your stitching basket.

I have yet to name the new piece....that will happen this weekend-when my brain turns on.  (Smiling)

So, I am off to dye, finish and maybe take a few moments to myself.

As always like and share my business facebook page and my Etsy shop for linens, threads, and accessories.  You never know what I will come up with....like my new obsession with depression glass, vintage frogs and containers to hold your scissors.....
 
Here are a couple of items that are on sale this weekend on my facebook page.




This lovely piece has a marble base with brass metal holding cut glass container.  The frog with this vase is stunning.


How Steampunk is this!!!! A vintage metal frog paired with a vintage glass container.  So unique.


Who does not love carnival glass.  These berry bowls are so unique and to find frogs that match was an amazing happening for me.  

All of these items are for sale on my facebook this weekend and will be moved over to my Etsy shop after the sale has ended if they have not found new homes.

As always, thank you for your support and interest in my designs, trims, velvet and more.

Hugs, Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment