Thursday, August 17, 2017

17th Century Keeping Box


New release information about the kit for the 17th Century Keeping Box top and chart are on my Facebook site and my Etsy site.  

I am taking pre-orders for the kits and they will ship in the next week or so.  Charts will be ready this weekend.  I am working on the accessories for the box and they will be ready in September.
This box design lends itself to be personalized for an anniversary or wedding gift.

The box can be ordered from
I used a Size #3 Oval Stitchers Box in Sea Green
Robert has the good fortune to have the support of several designers.  He is working with all of us to try to meet the demands of our customers.  He has a limited selection of boxes on his website and is taking orders for this box and his other boxes.   Please contact him at LeHay's Shaker Boxes with questions and to place your orders.  Robert will give you an estimated wait time for your box.  Trust me the wait time is worth it.  His boxes are the bomb.

Thank you for your support!
Ebeth


No comments:

Post a Comment