Sunday, December 11, 2016

On going sales and Holidays

Holiday gift for exchange ready.  Check!  Luncheon was a delight!!

Snowmen and sailor ready for the holidays....check

Wishing for snow-NOT-but a Merry Christmas!!!  Though cold enough to snow....

Skiing....not me...

My Facebook sale is winding down today.  Trim is still on sale price all December.  Remember the prices go up January 2017.  I also have threads and linen listed on the sale.  I will be listing more on my Etsy shop.  Check them out...

I have dyeing to do and invoice from the sale.  I need to get a couple more things done around the house and for the company,  

I hope that all of you are enjoying the hustle and bustle of the season, but taking moments out of your days to rejoice in the moment.  

Hugs Ebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment